Here at Floor Coverings International, we realize preparing for a flooring install is a big job. Not only do you have to remove doors and baseboards, but you also have to prepare the subfloor, prepare an outdoor cutting area, and move all your furniture to a new location. When you work with our team, we will take care of the entire preparation process, so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
On top of completely preparing your home for a new flooring install, we also take several steps to protect your home and your new floor. For example, we:
- Tape around the base of your floors, so the paint on your walls does not become damaged
- Cover the area with plastic, so dust and other debris remain contained
- Keep our installation tools off your new floor and in a designated space, so the integrity, appearance, and functionality of your flooring are preserved
- Respect your belongings and valuables, and always remember we are a visitor in your home
- Clean up our work area completely, so all you have to do is enjoy your new flooring
The special care we take to ensure the flooring installation process is a good one for each and every one of our customers has solidified our reputation as the place to go for new flooring in the Mooresville, North Carolina area. If you want to find out more about our signature installation process or our flooring options, get in touch with us today!